Own a Nathan’s Franchise
Franchising is a business concept that allows qualified investors to become part of an established, existing “system.” A good way to look at franchising is, you’re in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Strategically, this provides many benefits under a brand name that has consumer awareness and equity. Nathan’s has taken this basic premise and redefined it to exceed the most stringent business criteria of today’s investor.
Nathan’s offers a wide range of restaurant designs and customized equipment, thereby offering business opportunities to qualified candidates regardless of space constraints or investment limitations.
- A high quality brand with over 100 years of heritage
- The world’s best beef hot dogs and crinkle cut fries since 1916
- A wide variety of high quality menu offerings unique to the industry
- Flexible and adaptable restaurant designs
- High profits, low costs and great returns!
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only.
Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. Within the U.S.A., we offer franchises solely by means of our Franchise Disclosure Document. There are also countries outside the U.S.A. that have laws governing the offer and sale of franchises.
If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise until we have complied with pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements that apply in your jurisdiction.
Leverage the power of this craveable national treasure at a street front location or in any of these non-traditional locations
- Colleges & Universities
- Hotels & Lodging
- Sports & Entertainment
- Gas & Convenience
- Schools K – 12
- Malls / Retail
- Travel Plazas
- Remote Services
- Business & Industry
What are the Costs of Opening a Nathan’s Famous Restaurant?
- Standard Franchise Fee$30,000
- With Arthur Treacher’s Co-Brand$37,500
- Carts Standard Franchise Fee$7,500
- Royalty Payments5.5% of Annual Gross Sales
- Marketing Development2.0% of Annual Gross Sales
* Other options available upon request